Sunday, May 1, 2016

Destiny ~ He won her that teddy bear




Spent forty-eight dollars last night at the county fair


I throwed out my shoulder but I won her that teddy bear


She's got me saying sugar-pie, honey, darlin' and dear


I ain't seen the Braves play a game all year


I'm gonna get fired, if I don't get some sleep


My long lost buddies say I'm gettin' in too deep


Tim McGraw: I Like It, I love It


Model : Shovvan Mynx


Pose : Something New ~ Teddy's Shelf


Shape : Lure ~ Olivia


Body: Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara


Head : Catwa ~ Jessica


Hair : [elikatira] ~ Brielle- Brunettes


Glasses: Karacter ~ Executive Glasses

Nails : LIVIA ~ Curve Affection



Props, Poses and all sorts. 

Family, Couples and themed props and poses.

All priced low but top quality!


Something New / Something Erotic Info





Group Joiner 

Landmarks







Please contact me to schedule your free photo shoot today!

I follow back if you follow my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment