Monday, May 2, 2016

Destiny ~ My Chains


Model : Destiny Mynx
Pose : Something Erotic ~ My Chains
Eyes: * Inkheart * - Charming Eyes - Caramel 
Hair :  [elikatira] ~ Libby
Skin: DeeTaleZ ~ A.T.W. SKINS _Maitreya Mesh Body_ Eastern
DeeTaleZ ~ CATWA Heads *Face Cynthia* EASTERN
Shape: [AZO] ~ Just A Shape
Body: Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
Wearing : House of Ruby ~ Hearts Lace Bodysuit


          
                                         •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•
                                             MαякєтρƖαcє
                                         •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•



Props, Poses and all sorts. 
Family, Couples and themed props and poses.
All priced low but top quality!




Something New / Something Erotic Info
Landmarks
Store 2

Photo Location : Town of Nightingale ~ My home




Please contact me to schedule your free photo shoot today!
I follow back if you follow my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment