Monday, August 7, 2023

Destiny ~ Crawford House


https://members.blogotex.com/s/J4O/User/mqD

Looking to Collab!

Homes, Furniture, and or Decor
 KAZZA ~ Line Breeze 
  ~The Green Door~ ~ Crawford House
The Crawford House is made for beach living! Sitting high above the ground it suits any wet or rough terrain just right. Each bedroom has its own balcony access, as do the kitchen/dining area and the living. Walk a staircase from the highest balcony to reach the widow's walk and enjoy your view from all angles. This home has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, is about 17.3 x 30 meters, and only 114 LI. Discounted now at Uber



 If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment