Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Destiny ~ Barry Bear Balls


Homes, Furniture, and or Decor
Aardvark ~ Barry Bear Balls
Balls. Barry Bear Balls.
Available at Anthem from May 3th, 2023 to May 29th, 2023

Meet Barry and his balls. Please don't judge him, everyone has balls of various sizes, Barry's are on the bigger size. He likes nothing more than being wrapped up in a loving hug, to help him cope with his portly balls. 

He comes in a variety of bear types and colors with a left and right cuddle pose...
All he needs now is your arms to cuddle and love him.... and his balls...



If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment