Thursday, December 22, 2022

Destiny ~ Frosted

 

Homes, Furniture, and or Decor
Dictatorshop ~ Frosted ~ Sleigh Adult Vanilla
The Frosted Sleigh comes in 2 versions:
Adult Vanilla with 167 animations
PG with 71 animations 
The Frosted Sleigh is designed to bring fun and romance to your winter socializing, but will work just as well all year around. Sturdy and cosy, this Sleigh will be perfectly at home in your garden or stables. Part of the Frosted range, it will fit right into any holiday setting.
Botanical ~ Snow/Rain
HAUNT ~ Candy Cane Light
Tm:.Creation ~ [wa40] Winter Snowy Rocks Plants CM Arrangement
@TLC The Liaison Collaborative (Open 18th  December, 2022 to 10th January, 2023)
10% Discount





 If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment