Sunday, July 10, 2016

Destiny ~ My Heart


Pose : .snaphappy. ~ My Heart
ALL PROCEEDS are going directly to the Pulse Fundraiser to help the victims of the recent Orlando shooting!

Model : Shovvan Mynx 
Contact her regarding details of what she is wearing.

Model : Destiny Mynx
Eyes: * Inkheart * ~ Charming Eyes ~ Caramel 
Hair : Rᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ ~ Lory
Skin: DeeTaleZ ~ A.T.W. SKINS _Maitreya Mesh Body_ Eastern
DeeTaleZ ~ CATWA Heads *Face Cynthia* EASTERN
Shape: [AZO] ~ Just A Shape
Body: Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
Wearing :  Blasphemic ~ Summer Dress ~ Salmon
Nails : Dark Passions ~ Koffin Nails ~ Feather Flair @ Mesh Body Addicts ~ July 2016
July 10 - 31, 2016





Flickr



Please contact me to schedule your free photo shoot today!
I follow back if you follow my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment