Saturday, May 4, 2019

Destiny ~ Melancholy



Photography,
Pose & Pose Items :
Salacity ~ Window Seat Backdrop (with Poses)
@ Pose Fair May 2019
Lumipro ~ Photography Pose and Lighting Hud

Home, Furniture, Decor & Landscaping :
Star Sugar ~ Little Light Switch
Vip Gift this May. Available at the main store now
Junk Food ~ Mochi Bowl (Strawberry)
@ SaNaRaE Event

Model : Destiny Mynx
Head : Catwa ~ Catya
Eyes : Catwa ~ Mesh Pack
Izzie's ~ Applier Sparkle Eyes ~ Browns
 Skin : DeeTaleZ ~ Catwa Head ~ Cynthia ~ Eastern Tone
DeeTaleZ ~ Eastern Tone ~ Chubby
Hair : Phoenix ~ Maya Hair
Makeup : [KLASSIK] ~ Smokey Eye Shadow Palette
Izzie's ~ Lipgloss
Wearing : +Muggleborn+ Mainstore ~ Ellie Top
@ The LEVEL Event
MOoH! ~ Ribbon Shorts
@ Curves Presented by Pale Girl Productions
Jewelry : Fortuna ~ Pearl @ Gacha Garden
Tattoo: Wild Roots formally Pimp My Sh!t ~ Smell The Roses Leg Tattoo
Nails : Dark Passions ~Watermelon Inspiration
Good Vibes Hunt May 1 - 12, 2019













Admins and Employees that I know of




Salacity Facebook
Salacity Marketplace

Admins and Employees that I know of
Laura GeniaViper Blog
LauraGenia Viper Flickr



Blog

Plurk







Website
Pose Fair Facebook
Ruby Writter Facebook
Jason Leaves Facebook
Pose Fair Flick Group
~GraceSixpence~ Flickr
RubyStarlight Writer Flickr

If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment