Saturday, February 2, 2019

Destiny ~ Housekeeping



Photography,
Pose & Pose Items :
FOXCITY. ~ Photo Booth ~ Cozy Bedroom (Blush)
Lumipro ~ Photography Pose and Lighting Hud
Animosity ~ 103 Pose Pack w/Prop
New Pack for Ladies for Vanity Event it opens on the 5th of February

Home, Furniture, Decor & Landscaping :
Junk Food ~ Sletfix & Chill Set 
Sletfix and Chill Set featuring everything for a romantic night at the house. It includes everything shown: Sletfix TV Sletfix Computer Wine Bottles Wine Glass Red & Pink Candles 4 Valentine's Cards Fancy Chocolates
InsurreKtion ~ Ethnic Collection I - Coffee Table

Model : Destiny Mynx
Head : Catwa ~ Catya
Eyes : Catwa ~ Mesh Pack
 Body : Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
Shape : Lilo's  Fit ~ Catwa Catya / Maitreya ~ Melody
  Skin : DeeTaleZ ~ Catwa Head ~ Blush Remover All Tones
 DeeTaleZ ~ Catwa Head ~ Cynthia ~ Eastern Tone
Makeup : Rin ~ Extreme Eyeliner 
Hair : Just Magnetized ~ Basic Hairbase ~ Set 14
#Besom ~ Pixie Bun
Wearing : Horntail ~ Naomi Outfit 
Jewelry : Elise ~ Orietta ~ Bento Rings
Nails : DaneMarkz ~ Crispy Days Nail Polish 
Tattoo : Lush ~ Hand me a Rose
Stupid Cupid hunt 7
Evil Bunny Hunt
Starting Feb 3rd -28th
1L Hunt Item









Aɳα Ɛƒƒყ Sƭɾɪƙє (xyasminahx) Second Life Name




Admins and Employees that I know of



* Nominated for Favorite Shopping Event 2016
*2013 ~ 2015 Avi Choice Awards Nominee ~ Favorite Fashion Event
*2015  Avi Choice SLife Awards Nominee ~ Favorite Shopping Event





Admins and Employees that I know of





If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. 
Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment