Monday, June 18, 2018

Destiny ~ Awaiting in the Sunshine



Photography,
Pose & Pose Items :
 Haven Poses ~ Female Pose 156
M E R C H ~ Silent Elevator Hall Backdrop (Original) 

Model : Destiny Makoa (Mynx)
Head : Catwa ~ Catya
Eyes : Catwa ~ Mesh Pack
 Body : Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
 Skin : !Lumae ~ Cinnamon ~ Neutral ~ Catwa
Available in all 8 tones at the Midsummer Enchantment Event that runs from 15th June ~ 30th June.
Hair : Runaway ~ Rondra
Wearing : Epoch ~ Kamila Outfit @ Anybody
MH Unique Design ~ Xanel Sandals Gift
Nails : Dark Passions - Koffin Nails ~ Tribal Grunge @ Secret Affair
(Theme ~ Isle of the Devils Sea)
Tattoo: Witch)O(Craft ~ Raven Dream






If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment