Saturday, April 21, 2018

Destiny ~ My Prince



Photography,
Pose & Pose Items
Image Essentials Props and Poses ~ My Prince

Home & Furniture :
MOoH! ~ Cute garden Gacha Items Used!
MOoH! ~ Crate with Pinwheel
MOoH! ~ Wheelbarrow
Available @ Oh My Gacha! Until 28th.
There is also a special gift for each 15 times you play. The gacha is 50L a try.
 Sweet Revolutions ~ 4 Season Long Grass
TLC Home Collection ~ Mallard Family
TLC Home Collection ~ Pond Set ~ Rocks with Bulrush
Landscaping by Felix ~ Mesh Landscape ~ Garden Seasons
    LowPrim Factory ~ Wooden Lovers Dock

Model : Destiny Makoa (Mynx)
Head : CATWA ~ Catya
 Hair : Just Magnetized ~ Basic Hairbase ~ Set 12
 Hair : Runaway ~ April
@ Shiny Shabby Until May 15th!
Eyes : CATWA ~ Mesh Pack
 Body : Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
 Skin : League ~ Sadie ~ CATWA Applier ~ Sun kiss
League ~ Maitreya Mesh Body Applier ~ Sun kiss
Body : Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
(Comes with a Shaved & Non Shaved Version)
also
(Comes with Cleavage or Non and Can Hide Nipples)
 Makeup : Indulge Temptation! ~ Velvet Lipstick
 The Makeover Room Excl April
Indulge Temptation! ~ Excl April Spring Breeze Eye-shadows RARE
@ Oh My Gacha! Until 28th.
Wearing : MOoH! ~ Arya Dress
@ The Evil Bunny Hunt until April 30th! More Information about Hunt Gifts and Hints START HUNT HERE!
Tattoo : Lush ~ Dark Love
 @ Dark Side 3! Info @ The Evil Bunny






Blog
Facebook




Marketplace 


Marketplace

If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

2 comments:

  1. I hope you managed to change him :)
    Thank you for this <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so welcome and yes I ended up with my Prince / King

    ReplyDelete