Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Destiny ~ Class of Her Own



Photography,
Pose & Pose Items :
Something New & Something Erotic ~ Class of Her Own
@ TWE12VE Monthly Event
Lumipro ~ Pose Hud & Lighting
AnyPose ~ BVH Hud

Onsu ~ "Eggplant" Expandable Skybox
Mistique ~ Garden Urn Red Roses

Model : Destiny Mynx
Head : CATWA ~ Catya 
Eyes : CATWA ~ Mesh Pack
Hair : Firelight ~ Alara
@ 68 Main The Event
Nails : Dark Passions ~ Koffin Nails ~ Eternal Eclipse ~ Black
@ 4Mesh
Monarch Jewelry ~ Hailey Heart Engagement Ring
 Valentines 50% off store-wide sale
 from now till Feb 15th 2018!
Wearing : Shoenique Designs ~ Exclusive ~ Sonriisa Gowns
@ Designer Showcase









Props, Poses and all sorts.
Family, Couples and themed props and poses.
All priced low but top quality!

 Something New / Something Erotic Info
Landmarks

Photo Location : Something New Photo Land

If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment