Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Destiny ~ In the breeze


Pose : Erotipose ~ Lingerie 3
Pose : Something New & Something Erotic ~ Blog My Nails

Model : Destiny Mynx
CATWA ~ Mesh Eyes Pack
Hair : Tableau Vivant ~ Hair Play ~ Side Blow 
Skin: Egozy ~ Kamilla for Bento Catya Head ~ Canelle. (I am wearing it on Catwa Annie. I can not guarantee how it would work on anything other than Catya though. I just got lucky.)
Egozy ~ Soft Body Appliers ~ Canelle
Shape : [AZO] ~ Just A Shape
Body: Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
Head : CATWA ~ Annie
Just Magnetized ~ Basic Hairbase ~ 14
 Pin Up Tattoo ~ Fleur de Lys 
Wearing :  IlCoColI ~ Cali Outfit
REIGN ~Mini Slips
 Pimp My Sh!t ~ Nail Art - Set #6






Props, Poses and all sorts.
Family, Couples and themed props and poses.
All priced low but top quality!

 Something New / Something Erotic Info
Landmarks




 If you want to join the GROUP
 to stay in the know and get 
FREE GIFTS

Photo Location : Duet

Please contact me to schedule your free photo shoot today!
I follow back if you follow my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment