Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Destiny ~ My Little Tree House





 Bee Designs ~ My Little Tree House Gacha 
@ SHINY SHABBY EVENT
There is 13 to collect and 2 of them are rare. Each play is $59 Linden.



Pose :  Image Essentials ~ Woman Sit @ The Alchemy Event

Model : Destiny Mynx
Eyes: * Inkheart * ~ Charming Eyes ~ Caramel 
Hair :  Rᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ  ~ Dorothy
Skin: DeeTaleZ ~ A.T.W. SKINS _Maitreya Mesh Body_ Eastern
DeeTaleZ ~ CATWA Heads *Face Cynthia* EASTERN
Shape: [AZO] ~ Just A Shape
Body: Maitreya ~ Mesh Body ~ Lara
Erde ~ Jordan
Erde: Eyeshadow DARK FEAY
Wearing :  i`piteme ~  Havoc Outfit
 Items sold separately @ Addicted To Black Event!
Nails : Dark Passions ~ Koffin Nails ~ Dominatrix 
Fetish Fair 2016




Facebook


Facebook





Marketplace

Photo Location : My Home

Please contact me to schedule your free photo shoot today!
I follow back if you follow my blog. 

2 comments: