Thursday, April 20, 2023

Destiny ~ Ocean Ruin


Homes, Furniture, and or Decor
Mysterious Designs ~ Ocean Ruin
Exclusive to Fantasy Faire 2023 - April 20th to May 7th
Purchase our Ocean Ruin at full price, where all 100% of funds go towards "Relay for Life", which helps fund the Cancer Council's research, prevention, and support services. For more information, 
visit - https://secure.acsevents.org/site/SPageServer/?pagename=relay&fbclid=IwAR2ShXxgiG5NVHjarCcLrDtoDJ2aSUd1bIg-vZTuA0UUqyz5wWnlzWNLwss

After the event, it will be available on our marketplace and main store.

Copy & Modify
52 Li
Size: 12m x 12m x 10m
You can walk in and out the other side of the ruin.
★ BONUS ★
- Kelp with crab and bubbles.
- Single bubble emitter



If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment