Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Destiny ~ Face My Wrath



Photography,
Pose & Pose :
The Bearded Guy ~ La Gasolina Backdrop
is one of 5 exclusive poses with props that are featured at Sinners and Saints
Vista Animations ~ Facial Bento Hud All Packs

Model : Destiny Mynx
Head : Catwa ~ Catya
Eyes : Catwa ~ Mesh Pack
 Skin : DeeTaleZ ~ Catwa Head ~ Ramona ~ Eastern Tone
DeeTaleZ ~ Eastern Tone ~ Chubby
Izzie's ~ Whiskey Eyes ~ Browns
Izzie's ~ Whiskey Smokey Eyeshadows
Izzie's ~ Body Veins & Cellulite
Izzie's ~ Upper Body Hair
Hair : Just Magnetized ~ Basic Hairbase ~ Set 14
Olive ~ Melody v2
Jewelry : Short Leash ~ Endearment Necklace // Princess
Wearing : Eyelure ~ Wrap Mini Dress
Nails : )O( Charmed )O( ~ Venus Nails ~ Blossom
Exclusive for LOOK Event









Admins and Employees that I know of






evilbunnyproductions Facebook Page

If you ever purchase anything I blog please leave a review for the creator. Preferably good
and tell them Destiny Mynx sent you!
Please leave a like and a positive comment if you enjoy my work.
I will return the favor.
I am not perfect and do not pretend to be. I am still a work in progress.
I follow back if you follow my blog.
Destiny's Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment